News» Go to news main
Our research featured by IZA: Economic crises have adverse long‑term health affects
Posted by Economics Department on October 8, 2020 in News
- Harper Metler: Recipient of 2021 Honours Thesis Prize
- Students Share Sustainability Solutions and English‑Language skills at Economics Event
- Dal Economics (and Halifax) in the media
- Congratulations to Mevlude Akbulut‑Yuksel for the SSHRC grant award for "Analyzing the Spillover Effects of the Canada 150 Chairs Program on the Productivity of Canadian Scholars"
- Congratulations to Harper Metler on being selected for AAAE's Student Panel
- In Memoriam: Alasdair Sinclair
- Congratulations to Zhuo Zhang on passing the oral defence of her PhD thesis that had been scheduled on March 18th.
- MSVU researcher receives $1.2 million grant to study biological effects of war on aging