News» Go to news main
Lars Osberg elected as Fellow of the Canadian Economics Association
Lars Osberg has been elected as Fellow of the Canadian Economics Association. Created in 2010, the title of Fellow of the Canadian Economics Association is conferred to recognize the achievements and contribution to the discipline of the most prominent economists who have spent a significant portion of their career in Canada.
- COVID‑19's Economic Impact could be Stressing out our Kids
- Machine Learning for Economists and Applied Social Scientists
- CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR SPRING 2020 GRADUATES!!!
- University Medal in Economics, 2020
- 2019‑2020 Economics Prizes
- Monique Comeau receives Faculty of Graduate Studies Distinguished Service Award for Staff
- Congratulations to Samuel Kirsh: Finalist of the Bank of Canada/Canadian Economic Association Undergraduate Research Award
- Lars Osberg elected as Fellow of the Canadian Economics Association