- B.Sc., University of Alberta (1963)
- M.Sc., University of Alberta (1965)
- Ph.D., Oxon (1969)
- MUECKE, G.K., and Möller, P. The not-so-rare earths. Sci. Amer., Vol. 256, Jan. 1988, pp. 72-77.
- MUECKE, G.K., Elias, P. and Reynolds, P.H. (1988). Hercynian/Alleghanian overprinting of an Acadian terrane: 40Ar/39Ar studies in the Meguma Zone, Nova Scotia, Canada. Chem. Geol., v. 73, pp. 153-167.
- Reynolds, P.H., Elias, P., MUECKE, G.K. and Grist, A.M. (1987). Thermal history of the southwestern Meguma Zone, Nova Scotia, from an 40Ar/39Ar and fission track dating study of intrusive rocks. Can. J. Earth Sci., v. 24, pp. 1952-1965.
- Möller, P. and MUECKE, G.K., (1984). Significance of europium anomalies in silicate melts and crystal- melt equilibria: a re-evaluation. Contrib. Mineral. Petrol., V. 87, pp. 242-250.
- Clarke, D.B., and MUECKE, G.K., (1985). Review of the petrochemistry and origin of the South Mountain batholith and associated plutons, Nova Scotia, Canada. in: High heat production granites, hydrothermal circulation and ore genesis, IMM, pp. 41-54.
- Associate Professor (Research), Earth Sciences/SRES, Dalhousie University
- Associate Professor, Earth Sciences/SRES, Dalhousie University
- Assistant Professor, Earth Sciences, Dalhousie University