Undergraduate Research Projects
- Evolution of the Geomorphology of the Eastern Shore
- Reservoir Architecture of Meanderbelt systems and vegetation density in the Carboniferous using LiDar imagery and Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR)
- Reservoir modeling of fluvial braid channel deposits (LiDar and GPR data analysis)
- Horizon mapping (Sable 3D MegaMerge)
- Integrated core, well log and seismic studies
- Sequence Stratigraphy and Reservoir Analysis of the Cretaceous of the Penobscot Area, Offshore Nova Scotia
If you are interested in completing an honours thesis in petroleum geoscience, please contact Professor Grant Wach. Please indicate the research theme that you are interested in.