Rediscovering the Atlantic: New Ideas for an Old Sea
The Second Central Atlantic Conjugate Margins Conference was held in Lisbon, Portugal from September 29-Oct 1, 2010. The Conference provided an international forum for researchers and industry to focus on three themes: Evolution of Atlantic Margins, Atlantic Petroleum Systems, and Atlantic Margins E&P. A post-conference field trip included a visit to Morocco to study Triassic to Cretaceous age outcrops of the Agadir and Essaouira basins–including some equivalents to the oil and gas producing reservoirs in offshore Nova Scotia.
- View Program & Short Abstracts [pdf - 1.6 MB]
- View Extended Abstracts [pdf- 32 MB]
- View Keynote speaker E&P papers [pdf - 5.5 MB]
- View Core Workshop: Lusitanian Basin [pdf - 5 MB]
- View Pre-Conference Excursion 1: Lusitanian Basin [pdf - 4.6 MB]
- View Pre-Conference Excursion 2: Agadir Basin [pdf - 4.6 MB]