Third Conjugate Margins Conference
The Third Central & North Atlantic Margins Conference was held at Trinity College in Dublin, Ireland from August 22-24, 2012. The conference was preceded by field trips in County Clare (west coast of Ireland), the Antrim Coast (Northern Ireland) and the Wessex Basin (co-led by Professor Wach), and followed by a field trip in the Algarve/Lusitanian Basins (Portugal). Dublin 2012 was designed to bring together representatives of industry, academia, and others interested in the relationships between margin evolution and petroleum systems. The regional focus of the event coupled with access to modern seismic data and new ideas will be a conduit to a better understanding of the prospectivity of this area.
- View Programme [pdf - 5.3MB]
- View Extended Abstracts [pdf - 12.7MB]
- View Excursion 1: Antrim Coast, Northern Ireland [pdf - 1.1MB]
- View Excursion 2: County Clare, Republic of Ireland [pdf - 1MB]
- View Excursion 3: Wessex Basin of Southern England [pdf - 9.4MB]
- View Excursion 4: Algarve & Alentejo Basins, Portugal [pdf - 13.4MB]