- Report: Mattioli, E (2015). Report on the analysis of 52 Samples from 5 Wells. Calcareous Nannofossils, Wells: Argo F-38, Iroquois J-17, Crow F-52. Mohican H-100, Huron P96. Laboratoire de Geologie de Lyon. [PDF - 29 MB]
- Explore cutting data from Offshore Nova Scotia
- View cores from Offshore Nova Scotia
- View XRF data from Offshore Nova Scotia
- View published data on Offshore Nova Scotia including the Scotian Margin, Fundy Basin, and Sable Sub-basin
- View Maya Soukup's poster, "Preliminary microfacies analysis of the well Mohican I-100 cores 7 and 8 from the Scotian Basin" [PDF - 1.9 MB]
- View Philip Sedore's poster, "Preliminary evaluation of the compositional sedimentary variation of the Jurassic Iroquois and Mohican formations of the Scotian Basin" [PDF - 906 KB]
NOTE: Links on this page require Consortium membership with the Source Rock & Geochemistry of the Central Atlantic Margins Project. A consortium username & password is required for access.