After completing degrees at Dalhousie’s Faculty of Science, grads make diverse and valuable contributions to their communities and the world. Learn about a few of them here.
- Jessica Vandorpe (BSc, Mathematics and Statistics, 2010)
- Julie Reimer (Masters of Marine Management, 2016)
- Sandra Elvin (Masters of Marine Management, 2005)
- Sarah Giles (BSc Neuroscience, 2001)
- Sophie Dessureault (BSc Biology, 1987)
- Victoria Arbour (BSc Earth Sciences, 2006)
- Paul Chafe (BSc Biology & History, 2006)
- Christopher Hamilton (BSc Earth Sciences, 2004)
- Alan McHughen (BSc Biology, 1976)
- Samantha Phillips (BSc Mathematics, 1992)
Tell us your story at firstname.lastname@example.org.