Diploma in Professional and Leadership Studies
Take your leadership skills to the next level
Have you completed one certificate? Ready to learn more?
About the program
The Diploma in Professional and Leadership Studies is a flexible, fully remote course of study designed to equip you with specialized expertise and the option to earn a professional designation in project management, business analysis, or human resource management. Complete the Certificate in Leadership Excellence and Foundations of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in the Workplace course and choose two other leadership-focused certificates to earn your diploma.
At a glance
- Start dates: January, April, and September
- Format: Fully remote, blended learning
- Completion time: 1-5 years
- Cost: $9,367 - $14,297
Objectives & Outcomes
The Diploma in Professional and Leadership Studies will give you the leadership skills to advance your career. You'll learn to:
- Develop an authentic, flexible and adaptable leadership style for today's complex and dynamic organizations and landscapes;
- Manage your organization strategically drawing upon multiple theories and practices of strategy to lead with excellence;
- Build actionable skills you can put to work on day one;
- Understand your strengths and challenges as professionals, leaders or managers and how to address the challenges
Receive a Diploma parchment that shows your commitment to ongoing learning as a leader.
Courses start in the fall, winter and spring/summer terms. You can enroll directly on the course or certificate page. You can complete the courses in the Diploma in any order; please consult individual Certificate information to choose a start date that works best for you.