News» Go to news main
SRES Alumna Rochelle Owen Receives Two Prominent Community Awards
SRES faculty and staff would like to congratulate Rochelle Owen, an MES Alumna from 2006 and Dal's Director of Sustainability since 2008, on receiving two prominent community awards this fall. Rochelle received the 2016 Mobius Hall of Fame award from Divert NS on November 9 and the Bright Business Award for Leadership from Efficiency Nova Scotia in October.
Read full story in the Today@Dal for December 1.
- SRES graduates tackle renewable energy
- SRES graduates celebrate their first harvest with FOUND
- SRES in the news
- Talking with Nobel: SRES professor participates in prestigious food dialogue
- SRES Alumna Rochelle Owen Receives Two Prominent Community Awards
- Top scholars join School for Resource and Environmental Studies
- Dalhousie Researcher Receives Prestigious Banting Postdoctoral Fellowship
- Peter Tyedmers quoted in CBC News Article