Congratulations to Our Newest SRES Grads!» Go to news main
Congratulations to all of our most recent MREM and MES graduates! It was a pleasure meeting your family and other invited guests at our reception as well as the convocation this year.
Dalhousie put together a series of three videos featuring faculty and staff members congratulating our graduates. I encourage you to listen to all of them, however, our very own Peter Duinker is featured at 1:47 in the third video.
Other SRES folk you may know in the first two videos include Diana (Dee) Lewis (MREM and IDPhD alumna) in the first video at :21, and Patricia Manuel (IDPhD alumna) in the second at 1:13.
- Finding his place: Juan Chavez Cabrera
- How Covid has Made the Fight Against Plastic Pollution Even Tougher
- Wandering Through Ancient Woods with Peter Duinker
- Q and A with new faculty member Stanley Asah
- First assessment of its kind shows environmental impact of the full range of aquatic foods to help guide more sustainable production and diets
- Brenda Smart Recognized for Student Service with Rosemary Gill Award
- SRES Change Makers: Anastasia Papadopoulos, Master of Environmental Studies
- Melanie Zurba, SRES' New Graduate Coordinator