News» Go to news main
What seafood guzzles the most gas?
What is the carbon footprint of your favourite seafood? SRES professor Peter Tyedmers and MES grad Rob Parker have published an article that analyzes diesel fuel consumption by various fisheries.
Read the full story at Science Magazine.
- Finding his place: Juan Chavez Cabrera
- How Covid has Made the Fight Against Plastic Pollution Even Tougher
- Wandering Through Ancient Woods with Peter Duinker
- Q and A with new faculty member Stanley Asah
- First assessment of its kind shows environmental impact of the full range of aquatic foods to help guide more sustainable production and diets
- Brenda Smart Recognized for Student Service with Rosemary Gill Award
- SRES Change Makers: Anastasia Papadopoulos, Master of Environmental Studies
- Melanie Zurba, SRES' New Graduate Coordinator