News» Go to news main
Watch: Dr. Mayann Francis on her journey from Whitney Pier to Government House
A Very Public Journey: From Whitney Pier to Government House
Dr. Mayann Francis, Distinguished Public Service Fellow in Dalhousie's School of Public Administration, chronicles her amazing journey from her Whitney Pier beginnings to being Lieutenant Governor of Nova Scotia. Recorded March 1, 2016.
Watch the video:
Listen to the audio:
- So much to learn: Katie Moran
- Byungmin Kang: Finding the right path
- Building a research space to enhance Indigenous participation
- The delicate balance between grocery store profit and food security
- Building a better world with the knowledge of Indigenous peoples
- Grad profile: Enriching her public service
- For the public good
- Grad profile: 'I don’t do idle well'