» Go to news main
SIM Professor and Student Awarded OER Grant
Dr. Mike Smit (SIM Professor) and Lachlan MacLeod (Dalhousie Libraries, MI student) were awarded an Open Educational Resource Grant for their project “Research Data Management in the Canadian Context: A Guide for Practitioners and Learners“.
They are part of a national collaborative project to leverage the expertise of Canadian librarians, data managers, and other experts to provide a comprehensive, bilingual, peer-reviewed textbook introducing readers to managing research data. This book will, among other things, serve as a replacement textbook for the MI course INFO 6290: Managing Research Data.
This grant is offered in partnership between the Dalhousie Centre for Learning and Teaching, and Dalhousie Libraries through the support of Dalhousie’s Strategic Initiatives Funding.
Congrats Mike and Lachlan!
- Finding what she needs: Poppy Riddle
- Job Posting: Part‑Time Academic (Summer 2022)
- Cabot Yu: Inaugural SIM Professional‑in‑Residence
- SIM Professor and Student Awarded OER Grant
- SIM Professors Awarded SSHRC Connection Grant
- Dr. Bertrum MacDonald receives Faculty of Management Research Impact Award
- Job Posting: Lecturer or Assistant Professor (probationary tenure‑track)
- Job Postings: Part‑Time Academics, Summer 2022