» Go to news main
Louise Spiteri elected Interim Chair of Dalhousie Senate
From Vivian Howard (Acting Director, SIM):
Louise has been a Senator since 2015, and has most recently served as Interim Vice-Chair of Senate, with responsibility for Academic Programs. In this role, Louise has chaired Senate Academic Planning and Research Committee as well as the Award for Excellence in Education for Diversity Committee. She also serves on the Senate Planning and Governance Committee, the Senate Nominating Committee, and the Senate Honorary Degrees Committee.
We all know Louise’s ability to chair meetings from our own Faculty Council experience, so we can look forward to efficient and effective Senate meetings in the new academic year. Congratulations, Louise!
- Job Postings: Limited‑Term Appointments (2)
- Louise Spiteri elected Interim Chair of Dalhousie Senate
- SIM Research Day 2021: Call for Presenters
- Siobhan Wiggans chosen as the 2020 recipient of the Dalhousie‑Horrocks National Leadership Fund
- Job Postings: Part‑Time Academic (3), Summer 2021
- SIM faculty awarded Dean’s Collaborative Grants
- Canada’s Ocean Supercluster Announces Cluster Building Vitality Project
- SIM Research Update