» Go to news main
SIM faculty awarded Dean’s Collaborative Grants
Dr. Philippe Mongeon (Assistant Professor) and Dr. Colin Conrad (Assistant Professor) were awarded Dean’s Collaborative Grants for the following projects:
The mental health crisis in academia: tracking mental health signals from academics’ tweets – Philippe Mongeon (SIM), Anika Cloutier (Rowe School of Business) and Colin Conrad (SIM)
Muzzled no more? Perceptions of Canadian environmental scientists’ abilities to communicate and conduct research without interference – Alana Westwood (SRES) and Philippe Mongeon (SIM)
Congrats to both!
Click here to learn more about SIM’s research.
- Charlie Hook (MI ’23) on her upcoming PhD Program at the University of Leicester
- Alison Brown Featured in 2023 Dalhousie ‘Open Think’ Initiative
- Job Posting: Part‑Time Academics (Summer 2023)
- MLIS Graduate Chosen as 2023 Black Changemaker
- Dal SIM Appoints Two New Professors Emeriti
- Dr. Colin Conrad on his new role as Interim Director (Master of Digital Innovation)
- Job Posting: Two Limited‑Term Faculty in SIM
- Diverse Career Paths: An Ottawa Alumni Gathering