» Go to news main
SIM faculty awarded Dean’s Collaborative Grants
Dr. Philippe Mongeon (Assistant Professor) and Dr. Colin Conrad (Assistant Professor) were awarded Dean’s Collaborative Grants for the following projects:
The mental health crisis in academia: tracking mental health signals from academics’ tweets – Philippe Mongeon (SIM), Anika Cloutier (Rowe School of Business) and Colin Conrad (SIM)
Muzzled no more? Perceptions of Canadian environmental scientists’ abilities to communicate and conduct research without interference – Alana Westwood (SRES) and Philippe Mongeon (SIM)
Congrats to both!
Click here to learn more about SIM’s research.
- Siobhan Wiggans chosen as the 2020 recipient of the Dalhousie‑Horrocks National Leadership Fund
- Job Postings: Part‑Time Academic (3), Summer 2021
- SIM faculty awarded Dean’s Collaborative Grants
- Canada’s Ocean Supercluster Announces Cluster Building Vitality Project
- SIM Research Update 
- SIM Alumna Appointed Dalhousie Indigenous Services Librarian
- SIM student featured in National Post & The Star
- Katie Kehoe Receives 2020 Margaret Williams Trust Fund Award