» Go to news main
SIM faculty awarded Dean’s Collaborative Grants
Dr. Philippe Mongeon (Assistant Professor) and Dr. Colin Conrad (Assistant Professor) were awarded Dean’s Collaborative Grants for the following projects:
The mental health crisis in academia: tracking mental health signals from academics’ tweets – Philippe Mongeon (SIM), Anika Cloutier (Rowe School of Business) and Colin Conrad (SIM)
Muzzled no more? Perceptions of Canadian environmental scientists’ abilities to communicate and conduct research without interference – Alana Westwood (SRES) and Philippe Mongeon (SIM)
Congrats to both!
Click here to learn more about SIM’s research.
- Job Posting: Lecturer or Assistant Professor (probationary tenure‑track)
- Job Postings: Part‑Time Academics, Summer 2022
- Tanja Harrison: The 2021 Outstanding Alumni Award Winner
- Grad profile: Passionate about privacy
- Vinson Li & McKenzie Young chosen as 2021 recipients of the Dalhousie‑Horrocks National Leadership Fund
- Two SIM Professors Receive Research Grants
- MLIS alum featured in Saltwire (ASL Story Time brings children’s literature to life with sign language)
- Dr. Louise Spiteri, first woman chair of Senate in nearly 30 years