» Go to news main
MLIS Alumna Appointed CEO/Chief Librarian, Brantford Public Library
Rae-Lynne Aramburo (MLIS ’02) has been appointed the new CEO/Chief Librarian at Brantford Public Library. Congrats Rae-Lynne!
From the media release:
“After a meticulous and thorough search process, the Library Board determined that Rae-Lynne’s leadership style, focus on customer-service excellence and broad-based experience make her the ideal candidate to lead Brantford Public Library into the future,” said Brantford Public Library Board Chair Marion McGeein.
Aramburo joined the Brantford Public Library in November, 2015 as Manager, Customer Engagement and has been Acting CEO/Chief Librarian since former CEO Kathryn Goodhue retired at the end of May 2018.
“We’ve selected someone who will be able to guide important initiatives currently underway, while creating new opportunities that build on the Library’s vision and strategic plan,” said McGeein. “Rae-Lynne’s strong relationship-building skills, her proven ability to turn plans into action – most recently with responsibility for implementing the new service delivery model – coupled with her enthusiasm for gaining understanding of the community and its needs, equip her to move into this leadership role
- Grad profile: “The world is my oyster!”
- Job Posting: Lecturer or Assistant Professor (SIM)
- Job Posting: Assistant Professor (term position)
- Job Posting: Part‑Time Academic INFO 6500 ‑ Community Led Services
- Job Posting: Part‑Time Academic INFO 6090 ‑ Culture of Privacy
- Job Postings (2): Part‑Time Academic
- Rachel Fry Chosen as the 2018 Recipient of the Dalhousie‑Horrocks National Leadership Fund
- Job Posting: Lecturer, Assistant Professor or Associate Professor (SIM)