» Go to news main
MLIS Alumna Appointed CEO/Chief Librarian, Brantford Public Library
Rae-Lynne Aramburo (MLIS ’02) has been appointed the new CEO/Chief Librarian at Brantford Public Library. Congrats Rae-Lynne!
From the media release:
“After a meticulous and thorough search process, the Library Board determined that Rae-Lynne’s leadership style, focus on customer-service excellence and broad-based experience make her the ideal candidate to lead Brantford Public Library into the future,” said Brantford Public Library Board Chair Marion McGeein.
Aramburo joined the Brantford Public Library in November, 2015 as Manager, Customer Engagement and has been Acting CEO/Chief Librarian since former CEO Kathryn Goodhue retired at the end of May 2018.
“We’ve selected someone who will be able to guide important initiatives currently underway, while creating new opportunities that build on the Library’s vision and strategic plan,” said McGeein. “Rae-Lynne’s strong relationship-building skills, her proven ability to turn plans into action – most recently with responsibility for implementing the new service delivery model – coupled with her enthusiasm for gaining understanding of the community and its needs, equip her to move into this leadership role
- Job Posting: Part‑Time Academic, Summer 2020
- SIM Alumni ‑ Higher Education News
- MI Student Wins 2nd Place at Virtual Reality Ocean Challenge
- Job Postings: Part‑Time Academic (2), Summer 2020
- MI Granted Continued ALA Accreditation Status
- Job Posting: Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, or Lecturer
- “The more things change, the more they remain the same”: Dalhousie’s School of Information Management celebrates 50 years
- Dr. Mike Smit: Research Buzz