» Go to news main
MLIS/MPA Student Places Third in International Business Case Competition
MLIS/MPA student Scarlett Kelly (and MPA student, Chris Smith) have placed third in the inaugural Supply Chain Advancement Network (SCAN) Health Virtual Business Case Competition.
From the release: “This unique virtual competition enables emergent leaders from business schools around the world to compete and demonstrate their exceptional skill, knowledge and innovative ideas to advance health sector supply chain innovation. The competition encourages cross-disciplinary teams from business and health sciences to collaborate to build leadership capacity in health sector supply chain.”
About SCAN Health: SCAN Health is an international knowledge translation organization funded by the Government of Canada, Networks of Centres of Excellence (NCE) and hosted by the University of Windsor’s Odette School of Business.
Congrats Scarlett and Chris!
- MLIS Alumna Appointed New Interim AUL Resources & Head of Sexton Library
- Laura Little Awarded the 2018 Stephanie Downs Memorial Award
- MLIS Alumna Organizes Correctional Facility Book Club
- Learning to Expect the Unexpected
- MLIS Alumnus Spearheads Airport Library Project
- Call for Instructors: MIM Program (Program Evaluation)
- Request for Expressions of Interest: MIM Program (Information Systems & Technology)
- SIM Professor Awarded SSHRC Insight Grant