» Go to news main
MLIS/MPA Student Places Third in International Business Case Competition
MLIS/MPA student Scarlett Kelly (and MPA student, Chris Smith) have placed third in the inaugural Supply Chain Advancement Network (SCAN) Health Virtual Business Case Competition.
From the release: “This unique virtual competition enables emergent leaders from business schools around the world to compete and demonstrate their exceptional skill, knowledge and innovative ideas to advance health sector supply chain innovation. The competition encourages cross-disciplinary teams from business and health sciences to collaborate to build leadership capacity in health sector supply chain.”
About SCAN Health: SCAN Health is an international knowledge translation organization funded by the Government of Canada, Networks of Centres of Excellence (NCE) and hosted by the University of Windsor’s Odette School of Business.
Congrats Scarlett and Chris!
- SIM Alumni ‑ Higher Education News
- MI Student Wins 2nd Place at Virtual Reality Ocean Challenge
- Job Postings: Part‑Time Academic (2), Summer 2020
- MI Granted Continued ALA Accreditation Status
- Job Posting: Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, or Lecturer
- “The more things change, the more they remain the same”: Dalhousie’s School of Information Management celebrates 50 years
- Dr. Mike Smit: Research Buzz
- Cassandra Larose Chosen as the 2019 Recipient of the Dalhousie‑Horrocks National Leadership Fund