» Go to news main
MLIS/MPA Student Places Third in International Business Case Competition
MLIS/MPA student Scarlett Kelly (and MPA student, Chris Smith) have placed third in the inaugural Supply Chain Advancement Network (SCAN) Health Virtual Business Case Competition.
From the release: “This unique virtual competition enables emergent leaders from business schools around the world to compete and demonstrate their exceptional skill, knowledge and innovative ideas to advance health sector supply chain innovation. The competition encourages cross-disciplinary teams from business and health sciences to collaborate to build leadership capacity in health sector supply chain.”
About SCAN Health: SCAN Health is an international knowledge translation organization funded by the Government of Canada, Networks of Centres of Excellence (NCE) and hosted by the University of Windsor’s Odette School of Business.
Congrats Scarlett and Chris!
- Rachel Fry Chosen as the 2018 Recipient of the Dalhousie‑Horrocks National Leadership Fund
- Job Posting: Lecturer, Assistant Professor or Associate Professor (SIM)
- MLIS Alumna Appointed CEO/Chief Librarian, Brantford Public Library
- FoM Research Buzz: Louise Spiteri
- MLIS Alumna Appointed New Scholarly Communications Librarian
- Fiona Black: The 2018 Outstanding Alumni Award Winner
- MLIS Alumna Appointed New Interim AUL Resources & Head of Sexton Library
- Laura Little Awarded the 2018 Stephanie Downs Memorial Award