» Go to news main
MLIS/MPA Student Places Third in International Business Case Competition
MLIS/MPA student Scarlett Kelly (and MPA student, Chris Smith) have placed third in the inaugural Supply Chain Advancement Network (SCAN) Health Virtual Business Case Competition.
From the release: “This unique virtual competition enables emergent leaders from business schools around the world to compete and demonstrate their exceptional skill, knowledge and innovative ideas to advance health sector supply chain innovation. The competition encourages cross-disciplinary teams from business and health sciences to collaborate to build leadership capacity in health sector supply chain.”
About SCAN Health: SCAN Health is an international knowledge translation organization funded by the Government of Canada, Networks of Centres of Excellence (NCE) and hosted by the University of Windsor’s Odette School of Business.
Congrats Scarlett and Chris!
- MLIS Alumnus Named Director of Southwest Harbor Public Library
- Part‑Time Academic Posting (INFO 6800)
- Part‑Time Academic Postings (BMgmt Program)
- MLIS/MPA Student Places Third in International Business Case Competition
- Fiona Black Retirement Celebration (May 23rd)
- Rebekah Prette Receives Faculty Leadership Award
- Career Discovery Tours connect graduate student with real‑world experience
- Congratulations on another successful IWB Conference