» Go to news main
MLIS Student Represents Grad Studies on Dal 200 Banners
MLIS student, Nicole Dalrymple, can already be found in various places on campus and off. Now you can also see her above the sidewalks: Nicole is representing Graduate Studies on the brand new Dal 200 lamppost banners, installed to commemorate Dal’s bicentennial. These colourful banners will welcome students, staff, faculty and visitors as they explore the campus throughout the coming year.
We are proud to have a SIM student included in this initiative. These banners are sure to add some colour to our campus this year.
Read the full article on the Dal 200 banners here.
- Problem Solving & Critical Thinking ‑ with New Twists (Mike Smit)
- Part‑Time Academic Posting (BMgmt Program)
- Expanding the Classroom Beyond the Lecture (Vivian Howard)
- My Conference Experience: International Association of Aquatic & Marine Science Librarians & Info Centers
- Part‑Time Academic Postings (Winter & Summer 2018)
- MLIS Students Present Their Research at Right to Know Symposium
- Part‑Time Academic Postings (Winter 2018)
- Scarlett Kelly: A Summer of Research in France