» Go to news main
MLIS Student Represents Grad Studies on Dal 200 Banners
MLIS student, Nicole Dalrymple, can already be found in various places on campus and off. Now you can also see her above the sidewalks: Nicole is representing Graduate Studies on the brand new Dal 200 lamppost banners, installed to commemorate Dal’s bicentennial. These colourful banners will welcome students, staff, faculty and visitors as they explore the campus throughout the coming year.
We are proud to have a SIM student included in this initiative. These banners are sure to add some colour to our campus this year.
Read the full article on the Dal 200 banners here.
- Job Posting: Lecturer, Assistant Professor or Associate Professor (SIM)
- MLIS Alumna Appointed CEO/Chief Librarian, Brantford Public Library
- FoM Research Buzz: Louise Spiteri
- MLIS Alumna Appointed New Scholarly Communications Librarian
- Fiona Black: The 2018 Outstanding Alumni Award Winner
- MLIS Alumna Appointed New Interim AUL Resources & Head of Sexton Library
- Laura Little Awarded the 2018 Stephanie Downs Memorial Award
- MLIS Alumna Organizes Correctional Facility Book Club