» Go to news main
MLIS/MPA Student Wins FASS Essay Competition
Scarlett Kelly (MLIS/MPA) has been chosen as the 2017 recipient of the “Irving and Jeanne Glovin Award” from the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences at Dalhousie. This $4,000 award is part of the annual FASS Essay Competition for registered Dal students. Scarlett won for her essay submission entitled “Stereotypes in the Age of Diversity: “Re-examine the Relations between Natural Identity and Social Identity“.
The award was presented by Dr. Frank Harvey (Dean, FASS) at a special ceremony on April 18th, 2017.
- Scarlett Kelly: A Summer of Research in France
- Rebecca Shaw Chosen as the 2017 Recipient of the Dalhousie‑Horrocks National Leadership Fund
- MLIS Student Represents Grad Studies on Dal 200 Banners
- Alberta Letts Award Winners Discuss Conference Presentations
- Heather Berringer: The 2017 Dal SIM Outstanding Alumni Award winner
- Journeys Through the Past
- Part‑Time Academic Posting: INFO 6300
- Job Posting: Tenure‑Track Lecturer or Professor (Information Management)