» Go to news main
MLIS/MPA Student Wins FASS Essay Competition
Scarlett Kelly (MLIS/MPA) has been chosen as the 2017 recipient of the “Irving and Jeanne Glovin Award” from the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences at Dalhousie. This $4,000 award is part of the annual FASS Essay Competition for registered Dal students. Scarlett won for her essay submission entitled “Stereotypes in the Age of Diversity: “Re-examine the Relations between Natural Identity and Social Identity“.
The award was presented by Dr. Frank Harvey (Dean, FASS) at a special ceremony on April 18th, 2017.
- Journeys Through the Past
- Part‑Time Academic Posting: INFO 6300
- Job Posting: Tenure‑Track Lecturer or Professor (Information Management)
- Three SIM Faculty Receive University‑Wide Teaching Awards
- Donna Bourne‑Tyson Named President of the Canadian Association of Research Libraries (CARL)
- SIM Alumna/Lecturer Earns Research Award
- Part‑Time Academic Postings: BMgmt Program (3)
- Rita Ugbebor Awarded the 2017 Stephanie Downs Memorial Award