» Go to news main
MLIS/MPA Student Wins FASS Essay Competition
Scarlett Kelly (MLIS/MPA) has been chosen as the 2017 recipient of the “Irving and Jeanne Glovin Award” from the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences at Dalhousie. This $4,000 award is part of the annual FASS Essay Competition for registered Dal students. Scarlett won for her essay submission entitled “Stereotypes in the Age of Diversity: “Re-examine the Relations between Natural Identity and Social Identity“.
The award was presented by Dr. Frank Harvey (Dean, FASS) at a special ceremony on April 18th, 2017.
- MLIS Alumnus Named Director of Southwest Harbor Public Library
- Part‑Time Academic Posting (INFO 6800)
- Part‑Time Academic Postings (BMgmt Program)
- MLIS/MPA Student Places Third in International Business Case Competition
- Fiona Black Retirement Celebration (May 23rd)
- Rebekah Prette Receives Faculty Leadership Award
- Career Discovery Tours connect graduate student with real‑world experience
- Congratulations on another successful IWB Conference