» Go to news main
MLIS/MPA Student Wins FASS Essay Competition
Scarlett Kelly (MLIS/MPA) has been chosen as the 2017 recipient of the “Irving and Jeanne Glovin Award” from the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences at Dalhousie. This $4,000 award is part of the annual FASS Essay Competition for registered Dal students. Scarlett won for her essay submission entitled “Stereotypes in the Age of Diversity: “Re-examine the Relations between Natural Identity and Social Identity“.
The award was presented by Dr. Frank Harvey (Dean, FASS) at a special ceremony on April 18th, 2017.
- Connecting with researchers
- MLIS/MPA Student Wins FASS Essay Competition
- Dr. Mike Smit Appointed Acting Associate Dean (Research)
- Job Posting: Assistant Director of the Bachelor of Management Program/Lecturer or Assistant Professor of Information Management
- Part‑Time Academic Postings: MLIS Program (5)
- SIM Professor Emeritus Added to Marquis Who's Who
- MLIS‑Assisted Archives Project Featured on CBC
- Data drives ideas as Faculty of Management hosts open data competition