» Go to news main
MLIS/MPA Student Wins FASS Essay Competition
Scarlett Kelly (MLIS/MPA) has been chosen as the 2017 recipient of the “Irving and Jeanne Glovin Award” from the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences at Dalhousie. This $4,000 award is part of the annual FASS Essay Competition for registered Dal students. Scarlett won for her essay submission entitled “Stereotypes in the Age of Diversity: “Re-examine the Relations between Natural Identity and Social Identity“.
The award was presented by Dr. Frank Harvey (Dean, FASS) at a special ceremony on April 18th, 2017.
- Career Discovery Tours connect graduate student with real‑world experience
- Congratulations on another successful IWB Conference
- SIM Co‑Authored Social License Report Released
- Dual Passions Lead to Dual Degrees
- Dr. Louise Spiteri Receives ALISE Service Award
- Problem Solving & Critical Thinking ‑ with New Twists (Mike Smit)
- Part‑Time Academic Posting (BMgmt Program)
- Expanding the Classroom Beyond the Lecture (Vivian Howard)