» Go to news main
MLIS/MPA Student Awarded Mitacs Globalink Research Award
SIM is excited to announce that MLIS/MPA student, Scarlett Kelly has won a major research award:
Mitacs Globalink Research Award INRIA
Her research is titled: The benefits of understanding behaviour and cognition for data mining: A case study in France
This award will allow Scarlett to do research in France this summer.
Her work will be supervised by Drs. Sandra Toze and Dominika Wranik
- Three SIM Faculty Receive University‑Wide Teaching Awards
- Donna Bourne‑Tyson Named President of the Canadian Association of Research Libraries (CARL)
- SIM Alumna/Lecturer Earns Research Award
- Part‑Time Academic Postings: BMgmt Program (3)
- Rita Ugbebor Awarded the 2017 Stephanie Downs Memorial Award
- Congratulations SIM Class of 2017!
- Job Posting: Tenure‑Track Lecturer or Professor (Information Management)
- Redefining her role: Ade Oyemade