Employer Panel (MI student professional development)
For current MI students only. Hosted by the SIM Professional-in-Residence (Cabot Yu).
Interested in learning more about what employers are looking for in prospective employees?
Wondering what it is like to work in different types of library or information science settings?
Join us at an Employers Panel for the answers to these questions and more.
Our panel will include:
- Lita Barrie, Chief Executive Officer (Burlington Public Library)
- Rachel Cyr, Manager, IM Integration (Dept of National Defence) / Senior Project Manager (Treasury Board of Canada, Secretariat)
- Renee de Gannes-Marshall, Director, Clinical Information (CMA Joule)
- Melanie Sucha, Chief Information Officer (Brandon University)
- Jennifer Walker, Head Librarian (County of Carleton Law Association)
- Additional speakers to be announced
Training & Professional Development
Online (Microsoft Teams)