Mission, Vision & Values
To lead in advancing Information Management knowledge, research and expertise.
Information Management contributes to the economic and societal success of organizations and plays a vital role in creating and translating knowledge, and in making evidence-based decisions.
To provide students, researchers and professional communities with opportunities and tools to investigate and apply Information Management, we are committed to:
- engaging and relevant research
- people-centric services and community engagement
- entrepreneurship and innovation
- the role of multiple literacies in ensuring a well-informed citizenry
- experiential learning
- ethical representation and use of information
- preservation and curation of information resources
- the enduring importance of cultural and heritage institutions
Vision & Values
We are guided in our decisions and actions by the Faculty of Management vision and values.
- Vision: Inspiring transformational solutions for society
- Values: Integrity, Inclusion, Collaboration, Experience, Sustainability