News» Go to news main
Q and A with new accounting faculty member Tisha King
What did you do before coming to Dalhousie?
I recently completed my PhD Management (Accounting) at Wilfrid Laurier University.
What drew you to the Rowe School and Dalhousie?
- Friendly faculty members;
- Progressive strategic goals;
- Did somebody say seafood?
What are your research and teaching interests?
- Research interests: ethical judgement and decision making; social justice
- Teaching interests: financial accounting, managerial accounting, business cases, taxation.
Tell us about something you’re proud of accomplishing.
Running my first 10K during the pandemic (alone of course!)
What’s something your new colleagues might be surprised to learn about you?
I do not like coffee, but I am happy to have a hot chocolate catch up!
- Connor Stanford: A student profile
- R. Kelly was aided by a network of complicity—common in workplace abuse—that enabled crimes to go on for decades
- Getting to know your staff: Deepika Mathur
- Xiaoxi Xu: A student profile
- Q and A with new faculty member Heidi Walsh‑Sampson
- Q and A with new faculty member Iman Nosoohi
- Shuna Ho awarded SSHRC IDG grant
- Jenna Silverberg: A student profile