News» Go to news main
Dal MBA cracks QS 2020 Global MBA rankings
The MBA program at Dalhousie University’s Rowe School of Business has been included in the QS Global MBA Rankings of the Top 240 MBA programs for 2020. With more than 10,000 business schools globally on the list, this puts Dalhousie in the top 2% of programs worldwide. 240 MBA programs from 38 countries are included in the QS 2020 Global MBA Rankings. They are ranked based on employability, entrepreneurship, alumni outcomes, return on investment, thought leadership and diversity.
Dalhousie performed well in several key categories. It’s ranked first globally in employment rate, in the top 20% for student gender balance, in the top 40% for faculty internationalization, top 40% for the percentage of faculty holding a PhD. It’s in the top 40% for payback month, a measure of a program’s return on investment (ROI) and 6th for ROI among Canadian schools. “We are honoured to receive this international recognition,” says Dan Shaw, director of the program. “I want to congratulate our students, alumni, faculty and staff.”
The Dalhousie MBA program is home to more than 300 MBA students across the MBA Leadership, MBA Financial Services and MBA Corporate Residency programs. Programs are offered full-time and part-time through both face-to-face and online/blended delivery. The Rowe School of Business is home to 1600 students including our undergraduate Bachelor of Commerce and Bachelor of Management programs. This year it welcomed the first cohort of our Master of Science in Business (MScB) students. This new degree program is research focused and has concentrations in management, marketing, information systems and finance.
QS is an education company based in the United Kingdom known for its QS MBA Tour recruiting events, the QS World University Rankings, QS Global Business School Rankings and the QS Global MBA Rankings.
- Release: Millennial CEOs are ready to take over, according to STEP 2019 Global Family Business Survey
- Grad profile: “Stretch yourself and do something you’ve never done before”
- Dal MBA cracks QS 2020 Global MBA rankings
- Celebrating the MBA 50th anniversary
- New award honours inspirational Commerce graduate
- Grad profile: Outside the comfort zone
- Grad profile: “I wanted to go into business to make change from within”
- Grad profile: “It was the best choice I ever made for myself”