News» Go to news main
Dalhousie partners with CCDI to research diversity and inclusion in Canadian workplaces
The Canadian Centre for Diversity and Inclusion (CCDI) is partnering with Dalhousie to launch a national study on diversity and inclusion in the workplace. National data on diversity and inclusion practices in Canadian workplaces is lacking. Without this benchmarking information, it is often difficult to develop standards. Diversity and inclusion practitioners and CEOs or Senior Leaders are a vital part of shaping Canadian workplaces and are in a unique position to help fill this knowledge gap.
The data will be gathered through the release of two short surveys: one geared towards diversity and inclusion practitioners and another for CEOs/senior leaders. We hope both target groups from the same organization will respond to these surveys, as this will allow us to collect robust data.
The surveys will be available between May 14 to June 7, 2018 on CCDI’s website – www.ccdi.ca/ndib
- Congratulations to our Sobey Awards for Excellence in Business Studies recipients
- Celebrating management teaching excellence
- Release: Millennial CEOs are ready to take over, according to STEP 2019 Global Family Business Survey
- Grad profile: “Stretch yourself and do something you’ve never done before”
- Dal MBA cracks QS 2020 Global MBA rankings
- Celebrating the MBA 50th anniversary
- New award honours inspirational Commerce graduate
- Grad profile: Outside the comfort zone