No matter what kind of experience you’re looking for, we offer a wealth of opportunities for you become involved with your alma mater.
If you would like to contribute to our program's continued success, please consider:
- Employing a co-op student: Since we added the co-operative component to our Bachelor of Commerce Co-op in 1991, thousands of our students have benefitted from more than 10,000 work term placements.
- Engage our students through a variety of career development, partnership and hosting opportunities, including the C3 Mentoring Program, Workplace Experience Program and corporate tours.
- Employing an MBA student for an eight month Corporate Residency.
- Volunteering as a Rowe School of Business Alumni mentor.
- Volunteering as a classroom guest speaker. Contact our alumni officer.
- Returning to Dalhousie for homecoming – or joining us at another alumni event.
- Offering financial support.
- Following us on Twitter @DalFoMAlumni.