Research News From...
Faculty of Management
- Dal researchers ask Canadians: How ethical, trustworthy are business and government organizations?
- Canadians will spend more in restaurants in 2018—Canada's Food Price Report
- Press release: Dalhousie‑led study finds that women, people with lower incomes and those with a high‑school education are more likely to skip meals, snack more
- Funding successes for Management faculty
- FoM success in the Dalhousie SSHRC Research Development Fund Competition
School of Information Management
- SIM Co‑Authored Social License Report Released
- My Conference Experience: International Association of Aquatic & Marine Science Librarians & Info Centers
- MLIS Students Present Their Research at Right to Know Symposium
- Scarlett Kelly: A Summer of Research in France
- Alberta Letts Award Winners Discuss Conference Presentations