Research News From...
Faculty of Management
- Your groceries are getting more expensive: Dalhousie's Agri‑Food Analytics Lab tells us why
- Wild horses or pests? How to control free‑roaming horses in Alberta
- Food security and the upcoming federal election: where do Canadians stand?
- Citizen science could help address Canada’s plastic pollution problem
- Getting in touch: MREM student invites you to text a tree
Rowe School of Business
- Safe Assured: Positioning Nova Scotia as the North American leader in community pharmacy safety
- Release: Millennial CEOs are ready to take over, according to STEP 2019 Global Family Business Survey
- Benchmarking diversity & inclusion practices
- Dalhousie partners with CCDI to research diversity and inclusion in Canadian workplaces
- New life for Management's Bloomberg lab
Centre for Executive and Graduate Education
- Terry Lampropoulos: Becoming A Better Teacher
- Krista Phillips: Making a Positive Impact in the Climate Change and Clean Energy Sectors
- Alana Riley: Staying Connected in a Disconnected World
- Albert ‘Buddy’ Walzak: The MPA(M) – my twenty-year reflection…has it been that long!
- John Waldron: The Globe & Mail Partners with Learnedly