News» Go to news main
The Ethics in Action Case Competition will return in 2021
In collaboration with our Ethics in Action sponsor, Scotiabank, the Faculty of Management has decided to postpone the Ethics in Action Case Competition to the Fall of 2021. We are pleased to announce that Scotiabank will redirect its donation initially set aside to support the 2020 competition and closing gala to fund student scholarships and work term experiences.
Thank you to everyone who submitted nominations for the Ethical Leadership Award recipient. Our committee of students and faculty representatives met in February of 2020 to review the nominations and select the successful recipient. We look forward to announcing the recipient at next year’s event.
The Faculty of Management appreciates the ongoing support of Scotiabank and everyone who has participated in and supported the case competition over the years. While we are disappointed that we won’t be able to hold the event this year, we look forward to returning next year and hosting an event to remember.
- Staff impact awards: 2020
- Getting to know your staff: Nicole Maunsell
- The Ethics in Action Case Competition will return in 2021
- Make a difference: Support our Promise Scholars initiative for Black and Indigenous students
- Self‑determined: BMgmt grad Katrina Wonders makes her own path in occupational health
- Any help and comfort we can provide: Ear savers for frontline workers
- Celebrating management teaching excellence
- Celebrating leadership and courage at the 2019 Scotiabank Ethics in Action at Dalhousie