News» Go to news main
Rowe students win Operation Stimulus case competition for third time
(L to R) Coach Dan Lynch with team members Blake Newell, Josh Biggar, Mahmoud Ahran and Clare Murphy
Congratulations to Commerce students Josh Biggar, Blake Newell, Clare Murphy and Mahmoud Ahran who won the 2017 Operation Stimulus Case Competition on February 4. Running for the last 20 years, Operation Stimulus is a prestigious annual supply chain and logistics case competition that takes place in Denver, Colorado. This is the Rowe School's third win in four years, making it the only school that has won more than twice.
Coach Dr. Dan Lynch expresses his pride in all the Rowe teams who have competed: "It's an amazing feat given the quality of the universities our teams have competed against in this international competition. Add to that, the students on the winning Rowe teams have been different each year... no repeat team members. Quite an accomplishment for them! Lastly, my thanks to the Rowe gift for the support of these students, as this would not be possible without that generous support."
- Resources for the National Day for Truth and Reconciliation
- Celebrating the 2021 Management staff recognition award recipients
- Meet our new Canada Research Chairs
- Grad profile: Shaping her future, one connection at a time
- Getting to know your staff: Marianne Hagen
- Honouring the instructors who help students adapt to remote learning
- Join experts in creativity and management for an outstanding educational experience with a focus on creativity and innovation
- How shipping ports can become more sustainable