News» Go to news main
Research Star Awards for Drs. Sherren and Ng
The Faculty of Management is proud to recognize two of its outstanding researchers, Dr. Kate Sherren and Dr. Ed Ng.
Dr. Kate Sherren from the School for Resource and Environmental Studies is the 2014/15 winner of the Faculty of Management Rising Research Star of the Year Award. During the academic year, Dr. Sherren published six scholarly articles and a book chapter, in addition to securing approximately $400,000 in research funding. Her work appears in high quality journals, such as Biodiversity and Conservation and Regional Environmental Change. Her work is dedicated to multi-functional landscapes, cultural ecosystem services and sustainability.
Dr. Ed Ng from the Rowe School of Business is the 2014/15 winner of the Faculty of Management Research Star of the Year Award. During the academic year, Dr. Ng published 13 scholarly articles and three book chapters. His work appears in top quality journals, such as American Behavioral Scientist, Public Administration Quarterly and Journal of Business Ethics. His work is dedicated to multiculturalism and diversity in the workplace.
Each Star Award carries a $1000 value.
- "Be more informed, eat better and save money": Dalhousie and Guelph release Canada's Food Price Report 2019
- 2018 Scotiabank Ethics in Action at Dalhousie a celebration of leadership and courage
- "There's no textbook about this level of interdisciplinary engagement"
- Release: New Dalhousie study finds that 6.4 million Canadians limit the amount of meat they eat, and number will likely grow
- Faculty of Management researchers investigate freshwater landscapes, hydroelectricity‑driven landscape change, virtual teams and social change
- The courage and resilience to move forward
- Does your organization need a solution for a strategic issue?
- A celebration of staff achievement