News» Go to news main
Research Star Awards for Drs. Sherren and Ng
The Faculty of Management is proud to recognize two of its outstanding researchers, Dr. Kate Sherren and Dr. Ed Ng.
Dr. Kate Sherren from the School for Resource and Environmental Studies is the 2014/15 winner of the Faculty of Management Rising Research Star of the Year Award. During the academic year, Dr. Sherren published six scholarly articles and a book chapter, in addition to securing approximately $400,000 in research funding. Her work appears in high quality journals, such as Biodiversity and Conservation and Regional Environmental Change. Her work is dedicated to multi-functional landscapes, cultural ecosystem services and sustainability.
Dr. Ed Ng from the Rowe School of Business is the 2014/15 winner of the Faculty of Management Research Star of the Year Award. During the academic year, Dr. Ng published 13 scholarly articles and three book chapters. His work appears in top quality journals, such as American Behavioral Scientist, Public Administration Quarterly and Journal of Business Ethics. His work is dedicated to multiculturalism and diversity in the workplace.
Each Star Award carries a $1000 value.
- Going Public: Dalhousie MPA grads use their degree to make a difference
- Career Discovery Tours connect graduate students with real‑world experience
- Dal researchers ask Canadians: How ethical, trustworthy are business and government organizations?
- Rowe School team places second in National Investment Banking Competition
- Expanding the Experience Champions: Greg Hebb
- Canadians will spend more in restaurants in 2018—Canada's Food Price Report
- BMgmt Light the Night team shines
- Schwartz/Reisman Canada–Israel Exchange Program grows at Dal