News» Go to news main
Return on Community Marketing Competition
The Return on Community Marketing Competition is a unique collaboration between the United Way of Halifax Region, Dalhousie University Faculty of Management and the private sector that will be launched in the fall of 2012. Undergraduate Management and Commerce students will have the opportunity to participate in teams, along with an MBA mentor, in a month-long marketing competition focusing on community challenges, as identified by the United Way of Halifax. Competing teams will integrate “Mobile Giving” technology with innovative marketing strategies to support fundraising for the United Way of Halifax Region’s Community Fund.
The winning team will be selected by a panel of judges based on the total amount raised, design and reach of the marketing strategy. The esteemed judging panel includes the President of Dalhousie University, Tom Traves, the Dean of the Faculty of Management, Peggy Cunningham, and the President and CEO of the United Way of Halifax Region, Catherine Woodman. Members of the winning team will be invited to work with the United Way of Halifax to implement their marketing strategy in a regional campaign.
Orientation day for the participating teams will be October 10, judging will occur on November 16 and the Gala Dinner on November 17. For further information and application forms please visit www.returnoncommunity.ca or contact Samuel Pajot-Phipps at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Make a difference: Support our Promise Scholars initiative for Black and Indigenous students
- Self‑determined: BMgmt grad Katrina Wonders makes her own path in occupational health
- Any help and comfort we can provide: Ear savers for frontline workers
- Celebrating management teaching excellence
- Celebrating leadership and courage at the 2019 Scotiabank Ethics in Action at Dalhousie
- Your groceries are getting more expensive: Dalhousie's Agri‑Food Analytics Lab tells us why
- Wild horses or pests? How to control free‑roaming horses in Alberta
- Grad profile: “Stretch yourself and do something you’ve never done before”