Meet the Editors
We are pleased to invite you and your Ph.D. students to a special edition of the
Faculty of Management Research Seminar Series:
Meet the Editors
May 9, 2023
Dalhousie University in Halifax, Nova Scotia.
At this in-person event, editors of leading academic journals will address writing effectively and navigating the publication process at their journals, in addition to presenting their own research. Resources to help authors write successfully publishable work will be discussed.
- Caroline Flammer (Associate Editor at Management Science and Strategic Management Journal)
- Ran Duchin (Associate Editor at the Review of Financial Studies and the Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis)
- Xavier Giroud (Editor of the Review of Finance and Associate Editor at the Journal of Financial Economics)
- Bill Megginson (Area Editor and Editor at the Journal of International Business Studies, and former Editor of the Journal of Corporate Finance)
- Konstantinos Stathopoulos (Editor-in-Chief of Corporate Governance: An International Review)
- Sadok El Ghoul (Associate Editor at the Journal of Banking and Finance)
- Omrane Guedhami (Editor at the Journal of Business Ethics and Contemporary Accounting Research, Consultant Editor at the Journal of International Business Studies, and former Editor of the Journal of Corporate Finance)
- Kimberley Brooks (Editor of the Canadian Tax Journal and the Dalhousie Law Journal)
There is no fee to attend but space is limited so registration is required (see below). If you have questions, please direct them to Dr. Najah Attig at firstname.lastname@example.org.
View or download the Program
This event is jointly sponsored by:
Douglas C. Mackay Chair in Finance and the Faculty of Management
Register below for the Seminar; it's free
Meet the Editors – May 9, 2023
About FOM and Dalhousie University: The FOM is an AACSB-accredited school with a strong research culture. It serves over 1600 students and prides itself on developing the next generation of innovative leaders. It specializes in experiential learning including residencies, consulting projects, co-op work terms, internships and new venture creation. Collaboration with our employer partners across Canada brings opportunity to our students and relevancy to our programs (Bachelor of Commerce Co-op, Bachelor of Management, Corporate Residency MBA, Blended/Online MBA in Financial Services or Leadership, Executive Education, MSc in Business). The FOM is part of Dalhousie University, one of Canada’s U15 group of leading research-oriented universities. It is the largest university in Atlantic Canada and home to 56 Canada Research Chairs. Dalhousie is located in Halifax, Nova Scotia, a city known for its great quality of life.
Find out more about the Faculty of Management and its programs.