Finance for the Non‑Financial Manager
Skills in Finance, Accounting and Economics for the Non-Financial Manager
Dates: December 2 & 3, 2019
Instructor: Dr. Maria Pacurar
Tuition: $695 plus HST
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
This two-day workshop is designed for individuals who need to be conversant in financial techniques in their current roles. The workshop brings together elements of finance, accounting and economics in a straightforward and entertaining manner that is highly practical yet painless.
At the end of this highly interactive workshop participants will:
- Understand the key components of financial statements.
- Appreciate the key tasks and decisions of the financial manager.
- Know the key drivers and concepts behind core financial decisions and be able to communicate fluently with financial professionals.
- Comprehend how events in the broader economy affect the financial decisions facing their organization and its competitors.
- Understand the relationships between the finance function and the operational, human resources, marketing, governance and strategic functions of an organization.