All Courses and Programs
Preparing today’s leaders for tomorrow’s challenges
Created to Sharpen Your Competitive Edge: Dalhousie’s Advanced Management and Executive Education programs are designed to immediately enhance performance by providing effective tools and frameworks that add high value to individuals, teams and organizations.
Our programs enable participants to build unique skills, capabilities and knowledge to manage complex challenges, meet operational and strategic needs and enhance competitive advantage.
Customized for Your Needs with Flexible Delivery: Dalhousie’s suite of courses, workshops and programs can be custom crafted specifically for your identified requirements with competitive pricing. We offer flexible program delivery, including in-person and online/blended options that balance the learning needs of participants with their personal and professional responsibilities.
Online/Blended Master’s Degrees
- MBA Financial Services (MBA FS)
- MBA Leadership (MBA L)
- Master of Information Management (MIM)
- Master of Public Administration Management (MPAM)
Online/Blended Graduate Certificates
- Graduate Certificate in Information Management: Students in the Master of Information Management (MIM) program earn a Certificate in Information Management after completing three courses
Online/Blended Graduate Diplomas
- Diploma in Information Management: Students in the Master of Information Management (MIM) program earn a Diploma in Information Management after completing six courses
- Diploma in Public Administration Management: This seven-course diploma program can be applied to the Master of Public Administration Management
Certificate Programs (non-credit)
- Custom Leadership Training
- Strategic Policy Development
- Executive Certificate in Leadership & Innovation
- Executive Development Program (custom)
- Program Evaluation Certificate