Blended/Online Courses & Programs
Centre for Advanced Management Education (CFAME)
Designed for dedicated and goal-oriented mid-career professionals, programs delivered through the Centre for Advanced Management Education (CFAME) are flexible and can be tailored to meet your needs:
- Learn from wherever you are: our blend of distance and face-to-face learning lets you study from wherever you are. Courses are delivered via the university’s online learning system, concluding with a two to five day face-to-face ‘intensive’ component conveniently held in cities across Canada.
- Flexible program options: you can complete your degree in as few as two and a half or as many as seven years, giving you the flexibility you need to balance your learning needs with your lifestyle and current professional responsibilities. Choose from a list of courses available year-round.
- Learner-centred approach: our award-winning instructors use an array of integrated learning technologies to provide you with a dynamic and interactive online learning environment.
- Support centre dedicated to mid-career learners: the CFAME team will ensure you have the information and resources you need to focus on driving your development and advancing your career.
Learn more about the programs we offer
- Blended/Online MBA (specialize in Financial Services)
- Blended/Online MBA (specialize in Leadership)
- Blended/Online Master of Public Administration (Management)
- Blended/Online Master of Information Management
Enhance Your Leadership Skills
The context for each degree program is very specific in terms of the sector and the audience it will serve; however, at the core of each learning experience is enhanced leadership skills.
Develop Critical Analysis & Decision-making Skills
Professionals in each of these programs develop advanced critical analysis and decision-making skills, and deepen their understanding and ability to have positive impact in managerial and client service roles.
Build Your Professional Network at On-site Intensives
Our programs are offered primarily through distance learning, but each one includes a valuable in-classroom component where students benefit from one-on-one interaction with top-notch educators and a network of sector-wide professionals. On-site course elements are offered in Toronto, Ottawa, Vancouver, Calgary or Halifax, dependent on the program of study as well as the specific schedule for the academic term in question.
Learn from Award-winning Faculty
All courses are administered using the latest technology and are taught by award-winning professors in a framework that values academic standards as highly as relevancy to industry/sector realities and concerns.
CFAME's Executive Education seminars, workshops and certificate programs keep you updated with the latest in management education skills, knowledge, and best practices. Look to us to help keep your career on track with a continuously refreshed and reinvigorated knowledge base in line with current trends.
With each and every course in the MBA program I was able to immediately apply what I learned to my work. By understanding specific theories or applications, the program stretched my thinking and the way I look at problems. —Jackie Challenger, VP, RBC, MBA (FS) 2006