The Centre for Advanced Management Education can help you achieve your career goals in a way that is flexible and accommodating to the working professional. Find out more about CFAME.
CFAME Connection Blog
- Friday Reflection
- Dr. Sylvain Charlebois: Grocers Hitting the Refresh Button
- Happy Valentine’s Day
- The Virtual Book Club: What are you reading now?
- DAL 200 Launch February 6, 2018
- Friday Reflection: Celebrating DAL 200
- Dr. Sylvain Charlebois: Taxing Meat
- Jeff Chuchman: How to Lead in 2018 – Hire for Depth, Hire a Humanities Grad
Our programs include the Master of Business Administration (specialize in Financial Services or Leadership), Master of Public Administration and Master of Information Management. Learn how you can further your career.
- Redefining her role: Ade Oyemade
- Following her inner voice: "you've got this"
- From Nunavut to Dalhousie: Faculty of Management signs agreement
- A major anniversary for the MBA (Financial Services)
- MBA Financial Services grad Maria Artuso one of Ottawa's Forty Under 40
- Succeeding online: CELNET takes off
- Always keep learning: Victor Pellegrino on his career and the Dalhousie MBA
- A focus on leadership: Dal's new MBA
Faculty of Management News
- Career Discovery Tours connect graduate students with real‑world experience
- Dal researchers ask Canadians: How ethical, trustworthy are business and government organizations?
- Rowe School team places second in National Investment Banking Competition
- Expanding the Experience Champions: Greg Hebb
- Canadians will spend more in restaurants in 2018—Canada's Food Price Report