How to Register Online
Steps for Web Registration
If this is your first visit:
Step 1: Registering for Your Classes
- Go to dalonline.dal.ca and Login using your Dalhousie NetID and Password.
- Select Web for Students
- Select Registration
- Select the term you want to register for, e.g. Fall (2016/2017 Fall)
- Select Add/Drop Classes
- Enter Course Reference Numbers (CRNs): Please check the registration website for the CRN, course and number information
- Select Submit Changes; the course should show up on your profile as web registered.
Step 2: Tuition – Fee Assessment (starting from Web for Students)
- Select Student Records
- Click Account Detail by Term
- Select correct term (choosing the most current term will show the outstanding balance in its entirety)
- To find the amount owing on your account, look at the Account Balance at the top of the most current term.
Step 3: Payment methods for Students and Sponsors
Note: if you are being sponsored by your employer, please have them send a Third Party Billing Form to the Program office and Student Accounts office to arrange payment.
- Go to the Student Accounts Website, www.dal.ca/studentaccounts.
- Click Payments for a list of tuition payment methods.
- Centre for Advanced Management Education: (902) 494-6391
- Registrar’s Office: (902) 494-2450
- Dalhousie Online: dalOnline@dal.ca
- Student Accounts: (902) 494-3998 or email@example.com
Important Information about Fees and Registration Information
Registration and paying fees by term
Deadline for Registration
Late Registration Fees
Withdrawals and Refunds