The Centre for Executive & Graduate Education (CEGE) delivers graduate degree programs designed for working professionals in a blended/online delivery format that minimizes in-classroom time and maximizes online learning:
- Blended/Online MBA (specialize in Financial Services)
- Blended/Online MBA (specialize in Leadership)
- Blended/Online Master of Public Administration (Management)
- Blended/Online Master of Information Management (MIM)
Our Programs Feature
- Quality teaching: World-class academics deliver our programs from within an award-winning faculty – all part of a university that leads in management education.
- Relevance: We provide practical, relevant and experiential "real world" learning you can apply to your professional duties today – plus the theory and knowledge you will need to advance your career.
- A strong professional network: Our face-to-face sessions offer an opportunity to build a lifelong network of public, private and not-for-profit sector professionals.
- Support centre dedicated to mid-career learners: The Instructional Design & Support team will ensure you have the information and resources you need to focus on driving your development and advancing your career.
- A long-standing tradition: The first online/blended program was established in 1996; our growing alumni community includes senior members in business and all levels of government, across the country and internationally.
Being part of this program allows me to work with thinkers who are on the very leading edge of these issues – to find solutions that help me make more effective decisions, both inside and outside the office.
— Roger Tandory, MIM Candidate, Ontario Ministry of Finance