2. Foster Internationalization and Global Citizenship
Expanding our programs is a constant goal we aspire to reach. To offer current and future students a different perspective on life from all corners of the world, it is critical that we recruit and deliver programs abroad. In doing so, we can achieve a better understanding of the world and appreciate our role as leading stewards of a tolerant and inclusive society. And of course, the balance between environmental protectionism and economic prosperity is our focus.
2.1 Seek and expand intercultural and international programs and partnerships; provide staff, students, and faculty with opportunities to engage in intercultural learning
Champion: Greg Hebb
- All our undergraduate and graduate programs will have international connections, inbound, outbound and/or both
- All staff and Faculty will be involved with intercultural learning experiences, domestically and abroad, to foster better integration
- We intend to build more pathways for entry into the Bachelor of Management Program while enhancing its curriculum
2.2 Foster a culture of environmental understanding and stewardship within the Faculty of Management
Champion: Tony Walker
- Our pedagogy and programs will foster equity, inclusion, and environmental accountability
- The Faculty of Management will continue to be a leader in the pursuit of understanding scientific, economic and humanistic dimensions of sustainability
2.3 Develop a stronger, more collegial culture grounded in diversity and inclusiveness within the Faculty of Management
Champion: Sylvain Charlebois
- We will continue to build relationships based on mutual respect
- The Faculty will have initiatives which recognize the multiple contributions of our students, staff and faculty.