Management News from Dal News
A promising future
The program, launched by the Faculty of Management, will provide financial aid, paid work experience and personalized academic and career mentoring to Black and Indigenous students, with a preference for African Nova Scotian and Mi’kmaq students and additional priority given to first-generation university students from low-income backgrounds.
Opportunity in the midst of lockdown
For Commerce co-op students like Shakshita Sookrauj, the COVID-19 pandemic offered the chance to help the Province of Nova Scotia support small businesses by helping facilitate a specialized grant program.
Celebrating Dal’s stellar researchers: Meet this year's President’s Research Excellence Awards recipients
Meet the 10 stellar scholars selected for this year’s Dalhousie University President’s Research Excellence Awards, which recognize research achievements of faculty members at all stages of their careers.
Faculty & Research
In what ways should society support entrepreneurial small businesses? How can we produce food more efficiently? Learn more about the pressing questions being researched here.
- Make a difference: Support our Promise Scholars initiative for Black and Indigenous students
- Self‑determined: BMgmt grad Katrina Wonders makes her own path in occupational health
- Any help and comfort we can provide: Ear savers for frontline workers
- Celebrating management teaching excellence
- Celebrating leadership and courage at the 2019 Scotiabank Ethics in Action at Dalhousie