Management News from Dal News
Meet Dal’s Top Co‑op Students of the Year
Get to know the six future leaders who are receiving Dal's student co-op awards, and how they each made the most of their work experiences.
Award-winning Bachelor of Management student Joe Seney's entrepreneurial spirit has enhanced his experience at Dal — and given him a sense of what his career afterwards has in store.
The Conversation: Young Canadians lead the charge to a meatless Canada
Canadians still love their meat, but consumers under 35 are three times more likely to consider themselves vegetarians or vegans than consumers who are 49 or older, writes Management’s Sylvain Charlebois in his latest piece for The Conversation Canada.
Faculty & Research
In what ways should society support entrepreneurial small businesses? How can we produce food more efficiently? Learn more about the pressing questions being researched here.
- Going Public: Dalhousie MPA grads use their degree to make a difference
- Career Discovery Tours connect graduate students with real‑world experience
- Dal researchers ask Canadians: How ethical, trustworthy are business and government organizations?
- Rowe School team places second in National Investment Banking Competition
- Expanding the Experience Champions: Greg Hebb