Universatit of Barcelona

Barcelona, Spain

Availabilty: 2 full year spaces
Language Requirement: Minimum courses offered in English.  Courses offered in Catalan


Health Insurance


Health Insurance

All international students should take out private medical insurance for the duration of their stay at the University of Barcelona. Confirmation should be obtained from the insurer, in Spanish or Catalan if possible, indicating that coverage applies for the duration of the study period in Spain. Insurance is available from Ferrer&Ojeda Asociados Correduría de Seguros, S.L., the UB's preferred partner. When registering at the UB on your arrival, you will be requested to show a copy of your medical insurance.


To arrange accommodation for your stay in Barcelona, please contact the Resa Housing Service: info@resahousing.com, www.resahousing.com.

The Barcelona University Centre (BCU) provides all the information you need to live and study in Barcelona: how to get to Barcelona, cost of living, climate, moving about the city, and services for the university community. Please visit the BCU website:   www.bcu.cat, info@bcu.cat.

Visa/Permit Requirements

For information, consult: www.ub.edu

Academic Calendar

Fall Semester classes start mid-September – early February. Winter Semester classes start during mid-February – early July.

Course information (Catalan)