News» Go to news main
Dalhousie Legal Aid Service ft in "Nova Scotia studying creation of enforcement unit for tenant‑landlord disputes"
- Professor Naiomi Metallic ft in "Governments face ‘financial vulnerability’ for failing to act with honour"
- Keisha Turner joins IB&M Initiative as Program Manager
- Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft in "Blind, homeless man suffering in wet Halifax weather while he waits for housing"
- Professor Archie Kaiser ft in "Podcast: The Todd Veinotte Show January 13th, 2023"
- Purdy Crawford Fellow Melisa Marsman ft in "Council downzones historic Black community to stop ‘Wild Wild West of development’"
- Professor Naiomi Metallic ft in "Accountability Mechanisms for Child Welfare Advocacy"
- Professor Archie Kaiser ft in "After Halifax homicide results in no charges, what constitutes self‑defence?"
- Professor Olabisi Akinkugbe ft in "AfCFTA’s mixed fortunes in bid to ride US’s coat‑tails"