News» Go to news main
Professor Sheila Wildeman ft in "Despite court ruling, no timeline for closing N.S. institutions for disabled people"
- Professor Aldo Chircop ft in "Clear Seas: How rules and regulations impact marine trade in Canada"
- Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft in "Rejecting unproven claims prevents 'mob' takeover of convoy inquiry: Murray Sinclair"
- Professor Emeritus Rollie Thompson ft in "‘Think of it as a sore‑loser provision’: N.S. judges who permanently take children away from their parents can no longer grant access"
- Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft in "Questions raised about whether former N.S. premier was lobbying for new golf course"
- Professor Michelle Williams ft in "Dalhousie University launches mandatory course on anti‑Black racism"
- Professor Robert Currie ft in "MPs to review Canada's extradition system in coming justice committee hearings"
- Internship Strengthens Knowledge of Immigration Law
- Professor Emeritus Rollie Thompson ft in "Anderson at Supreme Court of Canada: Miglin‑ing property agreements?"