News» Go to news main
Professor Elaine Craig ft in "Why shouldn’t hockey parents pay into a victims’ compensation fund?"
Posted by Joel Guerin on August 10, 2022 in In the Media
Professor Elaine Craig ft in "Why shouldn’t hockey parents pay into a victims’ compensation fund?" | The Globe and Mail
- Professor Sheila Wildeman ft in "N.S. prisoners deprived of basic entitlements during pandemic: advocacy group"
- Professor Sheila Wildeman ft in "New report on conditions inside provincial jails, pandemic effects"
- Registration Open for Weldon Mentorship Program
- Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft in "Social media post raises concerns about Fredericton police identifying youth as suspects"
- Professor Archie Kaiser ft in "Investigation into Supreme Court Justice Russell Brown’s conduct under way"
- Professor Naiomi Metallic ft in "Canada seeks to update Interpretation Act to protect Indigenous rights, but draft fails to include UNDRIP"
- Professor Meinhard Doelle and Professor William Lahey ft in "Final report and recommendations next step as Nova Scotia reviews aquaculture rules"
- Canada – USA Workshop: Transboundary Marine Species at Risk Recovery in a Changing Climate: Taking Stock of Canadian and US Scientific and Governance Responses, Enhancing Future Cooperation