News» Go to news main
Professor Adelina Iftene ft in "Inquest ordered in inmate's death, fifth in N.B. this year"
Posted by Tammi Hayne on May 31, 2022 in In the Media
Professor Adelina Iftene ft in "Inquest ordered in inmate's death, fifth in N.B. this year" | New Brunswick Telegraph-Journal
- Professor Sheila Wildeman ft in "N.S. prisoners deprived of basic entitlements during pandemic: advocacy group"
- Professor Sheila Wildeman ft in "New report on conditions inside provincial jails, pandemic effects"
- Registration Open for Weldon Mentorship Program
- Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft in "Social media post raises concerns about Fredericton police identifying youth as suspects"
- Professor Archie Kaiser ft in "Investigation into Supreme Court Justice Russell Brown’s conduct under way"
- Professor Naiomi Metallic ft in "Canada seeks to update Interpretation Act to protect Indigenous rights, but draft fails to include UNDRIP"
- Professor Meinhard Doelle and Professor William Lahey ft in "Final report and recommendations next step as Nova Scotia reviews aquaculture rules"
- Canada – USA Workshop: Transboundary Marine Species at Risk Recovery in a Changing Climate: Taking Stock of Canadian and US Scientific and Governance Responses, Enhancing Future Cooperation