News» Go to news main
Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft in "Our legal columnist looks at why doctors can't deny service to unvaccinated patients"
- Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft in "Wayne MacKay on Quebec’s proposed anti‑vax tax"
- Policy Analyst Shawn Harmon ft in “What’s the evidence for fining the unvaccinated?”
- Professor Jocelyn Downie ft in "Nova Scotians eligible for medical assistance in dying will soon have option to self‑administer"
- Professor Nayha Acharya ft in "Faculty of Law welcomes 2022 Winter Term Distinguished Visiting Lecturers"
- Building a Better World with the Knowledge of Indigenous Peoples
- Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft in "Province seeks feedback on Intimate Images and Cyber‑protection Act"
- Internship Deepens Understanding of Public Policy
- Professor Robert Currie ft in "Will Camilla be called Queen when Charles becomes King? New honour for Duchess of Cornwall sparks curiosity"