News» Go to news main
Professor Sheila Wildeman ft in "Trauma of 16 days in N.S. dry cell endures, though court win a solace: former inmate"
- Professor Constance MacIntosh ft in "Canada should resist urge to drop the hammer on the unvaccinated – at least for now"
- Professor Robert Currie ft in "Inuit who say they’re victims of Catholic priest must come forward: Federal justice minister"
- Restorative Lab welcomes donors and community partners to new space
- Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft in "Our legal columnist looks at why doctors can't deny service to unvaccinated patients"
- Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft in "Workplace vaccine policy doesn’t apply to Nova Scotia judges"
- Schulich Law Professor’s Research Turned Into Comic Form
- Professor Cheryl Simon ft in "Fraudulent claims of indigeneity: Indigenous nations are the identity experts"
- Introducing the 2021 Bertha Wilson Honour Society Inductees