News» Go to news main
Professor Adelina Iftene ft in "There hasn’t yet been a COVID outbreak in Nova Scotia’s jails, but it could still happen"
- Schulich School of Law New Chair Appointments
- Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft in "Global News at 6 Halifax: June 14"
- Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft in "Legal expert says RCMP should replace husbands of top officers on public inquiry team"
- Professor Robert Currie cited by "Alberta Court of Appeal"
- Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft in "RCMP reviews hiring of 2 staffers helping prepare for mass shooting inquiry"
- Professor and Director of Health Law Institute Matthew Herder ft in "Canada releases redacted versions of COVID‑19 vaccine contracts – –"
- Professor Robert Currie ft in "Police, feds not chasing alleged sexual predators who fled country"
- Professor Robert Currie wrote "ROBERT J. CURRIE: Canada letting foreign fugitives get away with rape"